- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house. Not illicit drugs are permitted on the property.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Parking: Parking is limited to vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. No street parking allowed. Parking on the street is prohibited. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There will be extra sets of linens including towels and beach towels for your use. Please request before your stay for any additional linens or in-stay housekeeping.
- Pool/Hot Tub: (If Applicable) No children under the age of _12__ permitted in pool or hot tub at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
- Fireplace: The fireplace is not permitted for use.
- Noise Restrictions: In compliance with Anaheim’s Loud and Unreasonable Noise Ordinance, you and your party must avoid creating “loud or unreasonable noise” between the hours of10 p.m. and 9 a.m., and comply with Anaheim Municipal Code (AMC) Section 6.73. According to the Code, both you and the owner of this rental property can, and will, be held liable for any initial and subsequent repeat violations of the Loud and unreasonable Noise ordinance.
- Trash: Trash and refuse shall not be left or stored within public view, except in proper containers for the purpose of collection by the responsible trash hauler and between the hours of 5:00 pm the day before and 8:00 pm the day after the scheduled trash collection containers and service to meet the demand of the occupants.
- Parties: There are no parties allowed of any sort at the property. Any party that has taken place or that is found out will void lease agreement and guest will be subject to being removed from property with no refunds along with losing damage deposit and possible fines.
- Additional Guest: The names listed on Exhibit B are the only permitted guests to stay at the property.
- 4.05.130 VIOLATIONS/PENALTIES. .010 Administrative Citations. In addition or as an alternative to any other remedy provided by state law or this code, the city, the city's Police Department or an enforcement officer may issue a civil citation to the owner, the owner's agent, the local contact person, the responsible person, or the hosting platform if there is any violation of this chapter or the code committed, caused or maintained by such person or entity. When a violation occurs, it is not required that a warning or notice to cure must first be given, before a citation may be issued. All complaints for any violation of this chapter may be handled by either the city’s Police Department or enforcement officers on a twenty-four (24) hour basis. Any police report where the city’s Police Department has concluded that a violation of this chapter has occurred, may be submitted to the city’s Community Preservation Manager for review, processing and issuance of a civil citation. Each and every day, or portion thereof, that a violation of this chapter exists constitutes a separate and distinct violation for which a civil citation may be issued. Such a civil citation shall be issued, notice given, and any appeals heard by the processes and in the manner prescribed by Chapter 1.20 of this code. .0101 Responsible Person. The city may issue and the responsible person for each short-term rental may receive a civil citation for any violation of this chapter as follows: (1) A two hundred dollar ($200.00) fine for each minor offense; (2) A five hundred dollar ($500.00) fine for each major offense.
Download the Rental Agreement (Download)